Pro Wrestling Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Board of Directors 21 Dec 11

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Animal
Admin
Animal

Board of Directors 21 Dec 11  Empty
PostSubject: Board of Directors 21 Dec 11    Board of Directors 21 Dec 11  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:19 pm

Nation,

While I know and completely understand, there has been a frighteningly low amount of activity on the site in the last few weeks. The holidays are coming up and everybody has plans that I'm sure don't revolve around the nation. Because of this, I have decided that through January first to not hold members accountable for inactivity. BamaHog and Phenom are the only two members to actually post shows so far, and while I'm one of the guilty, this will not float if we expect our fed to survive. So here is a list of ideas I have to get things moving the right direction after new years:

- two weeks from new years day (January 15th), all members of the OWA must have at a minimum one show posted. This will help show who is serious about the fed and who we need to cut. After this we will probably be more relaxed on enforcing the two week rule, but we need to know who is dedicated to making this site the best it can be.

- we also need to get posts going in other sections of the site. I know Phen is a sports fan, and with a name like BamaHog it's not much of a limb to go out on. We have a sports section that's bare. Maybe get some sports talk going. I'm an MMA fan, so I can help get some threads going on that front.

- starting in January, I will be running a UFC uPick thread, where you can bet on who will win the UFC fights and get points on the number of correct picks. After one year, a winner is declared and they gain bragging rights. uPicks for TNA & WWE are pending, but I'll be looking for someone else to run those.

- lastly, starting in January we need to begin a much stronger recruiting effort. I'd start now, but I think our chances of retaining people will be better after the holidays.

Any other gripes, comments, complaints? Is so the floor is now open. Also please post in here when you read this so I can keep accountability
Back to top Go down
https://pwnation.forumotion.com
Darth Phenom

Board of Directors 21 Dec 11  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Board of Directors 21 Dec 11    Board of Directors 21 Dec 11  EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:31 am

I will handle the TNA and WWE pick em contests
Back to top Go down

Board of Directors 21 Dec 11
Page 1 of 1